Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Year to Remember....

 I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving... I know I did (it was my first year making the turkey).. I had this fear I was going to burn the turkey and never hear the end of all the jokes from the family..LOL.. And I'm glad to say my sisters, my daughter and I did a great JOB!!

 This year is my last year here in the Denver area.... And it kinda makes me sad that some people who you thought so much of could careless about spending time with you.... This makes me wonder who REALLy is genuine.. Maybe I shouldn't say it makes me sad... it just makes me appetite the ones who ARE Genuine. And it makes me realize has it always been me making the effort...(has it always been a one way street?)  I think I've realized I deserve better... and why would I stand for that?!? NO THANK YOU.. I'LL PASS!!

   I'm hoping all my test come back normal so there are no humps in the road... so we can move when planned...  I did receive my CAT scan results the night before Thanksgiving via email once again.... but before I post anything I have many question for my doc.... ( I don't think it's anything bad... but I still would like to know details)

 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." -Matthew 21:22

" Then when you call, the Lord will answer. 'Yes, I am here,' he will quickly reply ". -Isaiah 58:9

"I'm leaving everything I know to serve the LORD... The King of ALL KINGS"- Angelica Arellano.


Misty Edwards- MORE
http://youtu.be/30K1ynJgSMc

Kim Walker- He loves US
http://youtu.be/X-rW528qiYw

No comments:

Post a Comment