Monday, November 15, 2010

*A day I would like to forget...

 Today was an emotional day for my family and I.... I had an EGD and Colonoscopy done today...
I guess I went in thinking they would find nothing or find out I have IBS... Well.. I guess that was wishful thinking!!
 The doc found a nodule in my esophagus which was biopsied... and now it's the waiting game... This will be the longest 7 days of my life... I just pray for strength, courage and nothing but positive thoughts!!  The next step is a CT scan of the area where they found the nodule...

 After hearing the results my husband and I didn't talk or even discuss what we had just heard (the car was silent)... I think it was a state of shock for the both of us... then after dinner we had some time alone to talk... He expressed that he knows it's nothing, because God didn't give me him just to take me away... And all I can think is my husband and kids don't deserve to go through this.... My husband always voices to me how I'm the back bone of the family... and without me he is nothing... It brakes my heart that I can't be the "Angelica" everyone knows and loves... I'm usually trying to act like I'm in NO pain and put a smile on my face.... Wish me luck for the up coming testing... and please keep me in your prayers!!

This song came to mind today...
http://youtu.be/M-GPbYcTDbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment