Friday, November 5, 2010

Can We Say "Cocktail"...(Shaken not Stirred)

Yes this blog will be short and sweet...." Yes I would like another Cocktail Please "... And 2morrow is T.GoSh.I.F!!  It's only right...So here I am hyping myself up once again...I need more info on the whole catheter issue!! I've had a few traumatic moments with the 2 different sizes I have... I need some feed back..I need an expert on the whole "Cocktail"/Installations issue!!

 Once again I'm up late, I have no energy for all this... My body is just sOo uncomfortable... I NEED SLEEP!!

 Well IC Family Good Night... and God Bless

"He that shall humble himself shall be exalted." -Matthew 23:12
"At the voice of thy cry: when he shall hear it, he will answer thee." -Isaiah 30:19
"Always be a positive force for yourself and others." -Angelica.

Here's another favorite of Hopeful Angel!

http://youtu.be/X4GmLRTJq1w

No comments:

Post a Comment