Monday, November 22, 2010

Test Results

I had my procedure last Monday, and I had been flaring before hand, so after the procedure I started to flare even more!! Talk about having it bad!! Here I am once again hyping myself up for a Cocktail/Installations..

I received my test results via email.... And would like to share with everyone...

Angelica, I was able to review your recent upper endoscopy biopsies. I am happy to say that your biopsies were essentially unremarkable. There was no cancer, polyps, ulcers or significant problems. There was however, some helicobacter pylori bacteria found on biopsy. This is a relatively common finding that can lead to gastritis, ulcers and, rarely, stomach cancer.  I have also arranged for CAT scan of the chest abdomen and pelvis to evaluate the nodule that I saw under the wall of the esophagus.  I would recommend following up with me a week or two after completing your course of antibiotics. You should also be taking a strong acid blocker such as Prilosec, Prevacid, Nexium or similar during this period. 

 
This picture is my stomach                      This is One Nodule-This is the Second Nodule (Both in my Esophagus)

And believe it or not the whole time I was waiting for test results I was joyful  that whole week!! I believe it's the Grace of God AND HIS Amazing LOVE!! Tomorrow I go in for my CAT Scan... I still don't understand why I still have to have a CAT Scan... But it is what it is!! 

 I believe I needed to go through this to make me change as a person, I think All my life I took LIFE for granted... I never thought I was like that, until recently I looked back on my life. In my early twenties living the fast life, and allowing people to treat me like I'm replaceable... NOW I know who's REALLy there for me, and Who just come around when it's convent for them!! It saddens me but it is what it is!!
I'm just grateful for my wonderful husband and kids!! This month has been One emotional roller coaster!! To realize people you cared about sOo much ALL your life, could careless about you!! They know what your going through.. and to only have awkward silence when we talk..(maybe they just don't know what to say..)  I guess I've been reflecting on my life and everyone in it...  All I can do is pray for them...(RIGHT?!?) I sometimes get mad about it.. because they say one thing and do another (JUST like the saying.. Actions speak louder than words!) 


But to end this on a POSITIVE NOTE.... I want to give God ALL the Glory and Praise on giving me a peace in my soul and a joy in my heart in these difficult times!! I would like to share two songs that come to mind when I think of his LOVE!! Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving! God Bless!!


Hillsong-Desert Song
http://youtu.be/4WYK6TxWX7s


Kim Walker- I Surrender


http://youtu.be/oSgn-nmBpNY







No comments:

Post a Comment