Monday, November 8, 2010

Wonderful In Every Way!!

 Yes indeed wonderful in every way! This is what I say when I look over at my significant other after staying up late with me for 2 weeks now(every night) with insomnia.... I look over with such amazement how well he has taken over some stuff I sometimes can't do anymore... I think and always say, "I've been blessed!"
  I always say he is my rock... Like the bible says in marriage you become One...a 3 fold with God! Tonight was such an emotional night...(with the GI appt. tomorrow) And for my Rock to go out of his way to make me comfortable in every way...Is so amazing to me! I'm so lucky the Lord sent him to me...So Ray.. Here's to you! And many more... Richer or Poorer... Sickness and in Health!! I Love YOU!!

  Sade- Lovers Rock...;-)

Sade- Nothing can come between us!

No comments:

Post a Comment