Thursday, October 28, 2010

THURSDAY MADNESS!!

Today is a horrible day for Hopeful Angel.... besides IC I have ruptured disc and pinch nerves... and today is not a good day!! I believe I'm on my 3rd day of a flare, with my back acting up.... Today is not the day for my body to act up!! I have to take the youngest to her first karate class...(Life goes on, whether  I feel good or not) I think that's why I get so emotional... I try to be this strong, courageous women for my kids and husband...(but days like today, I just want to lay in bed all day and cry my eyes out!!)... Some people in my life think if I just get up and get myself going that I'll magically feel better!! When they express this... it makes me feel like my disease isn't taken serious...(thank God my husband is supportive and gives me unconditional love).. because if these people were my support group I think I would lose it and be DEPRESSED!! This is why I thank God for my wonderful husband, because he knows this disease is REAL and the PAIN is REAL...

 So instead of sitting here with my sob stories and my pain...I want to share some positive words with everyone!! Maybe it will put me in a better mood..
 "When I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me." Micah 7:8
 "The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed." Psalm 9:9
"So will I save you, and you shall be a blessing." Zechariah 8:13
Well everyone have a wonderful night and God Bless!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment