Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Short And Sweet

Well today's entry will be short and sweet! I think with all the new stress of yesterday's doctors appointment took a toll on me today.... All I did was lay around hoping I wasn't one of those girls on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant"... because it sure feels like I'm about to deliver a baby, ovaries, or bladder.... one of the three.... All you IC patients have all felt this many times during a flare....( this is the only way I can describe the pressure and pain).... And the sad thing about this disease is it's set off by stress, or any kind of change in hormones... I keep hyping myself up for an installation, but all I have are men catheters!! Do you know how bad that feels when my husband goes a little to far or moves and stabs my bladder wall....(then I get to bleed for a couple days after)...I need some encouragement....encouragement to go up stairs and get it over and done with.... Sometimes I wonder who's Cheerios's I peed in to deserve this...LOL...

Well my friends it's off to catheter myself and cozy up with a bottle of pills for the pain!! I hope tomorrow will be a better day....Goodnight and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment