Monday, October 25, 2010

What a way to Start off...

Hello Everyone....My name is Angelica...but I go by Angel...I'm a 31yr old woman who is married to a Wonderful Man with two beautiful daughters...my oldest is 16yrs old and my youngest is 6 soon to be 7yrs old..My blog couldn't start at a better time.. with IC and everything else...sometimes I wonder how I keep it together....(then in a complete second...I do remember How..)The Grace Of God...Tomorrow I have an appointment with a New general doctor...(since my uro recommend that I go to one) With IC...who knows what other diseases come with it?!? Weather its Fibromyalgia,Inflammatory bowel disease,Systemic lupus or Endometriosis...for the past three months I have lost a lot of weight...(which I don't mind the weight loss.LOL..) but Doctors are kind of worried that a 31yr old can lose 30 pounds and have urinary and bowel accidents... This has been going on for awhile now... So tomorrow I get to sit down with someone new and tell them all my little nasty symptoms that I have... I, myself think I have so much going on that I'm worried I might just leave something out! Has anyone ever felt they just need a vacation from their own bodies?!?! If only..RIGHT?  For weeks now I have kept my mind from wondering off into "The Negative World"(is what I call it)... I have KEPT MYSELF so busy with the kids and the hubby.. And here we are, the night before... Wish me luck... Because the only thing that is going through my head right now is... If God is with me... Who and What can be against me?!? I will say my nightly prayer and hope for the best...I think it's kind of eerie that one year ago.. October of 2009 I found out I had IC... and here I am a year later with new symptoms.... I am fairly new to the whole IC Disease... But I have spent many hours and many days doing my research on this disease...I have found out that many of us have not just one but two-three diseases that are accompanied with IC...I hope to Share experiences and thoughts with you...Here's to us...and God Bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment