Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The AfterMath

The "AfterMath" has been a very humbling experience if I may say... I would have never thought in a million years that I would have to do something I didn't want to do..just for comfort or health reasons. I say comfort because to be comfortable every month and NOT being bed bound for a week every month... The choice to be some what "normal" but not guaranteeing the pain will be any better... The surgery had it's pros and cons... and for the first couple days ALL I seen were the cons!! First off I was not aware I was spending a night in the labor and delivery floor.. and once I found that out in recovery, I was a wreck for the next two days!! Yes I know in my last blog I stated that I'm blessed with two beautiful girls, but in my mind and heart I've always wanted one more(just a chance to have a boy) and with all the sudden health issues there was no way... I would never want this experience to make me a bitter person, because I would hate to be that!! The way I look at it is it's just one more thing Interstitial Cystitis took from me, and it's kinda of an attitude you have with someone that you both agree to disagree and "move on"...

But after all the different emotions, the ups and downs... "The Aftermath"... How I've grown to realize how beautiful my "little" family is... I think we tend to "go through the motions" in life and we tend to become blind of just the little gestures of kindness.. I know I do, and I Always stop and look at how things are in life and how beautiful they are (but we all tend to go through the motions)... God has shown his Mercy and Grace, and I believe this because if NOT I would have become that bitter person if I didn't have him to lean on...  Or maybe I should say I used to be that bitter person, and now I have him and my life and heart have changed dramatically!! And by having him is not saying I'm perfect and I have all the answers... It's say the opposite! It's admitting that I will have ups and downs, but that I will have faith in him that he will give me the comfort and strength to over come them... Just like my "AfterMath" emotions... I can not express with words the feelings I have felt the last few days, it has been amazing! I believe this is just one step in "the wilderness", one step closer to the "mountain top"!! God is AMAZING!!

I love this song.. One Republic.. I'm sure some of you didn't know their a Christian band
http://youtu.be/HtNS1afUOnE

No comments:

Post a Comment