Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Changes... Can be difficult... But will you go through change lying down or standing up?

Yes this is very true... Changes are difficult for the most of us... especially if it's something we didn't plan for our future... I am one to "go with the flow", but recently I was told by my doctor that there is more going on with my body then just Interstitial Cystitis... and for this reason we need to try different things to see if it helps with my pain levels and symptoms...

One suggestion is to take Lupron shots to stop my monthly and see what happens from there... Or I was given the option of a Hysterectomy..3rd option is Lupron and a Hysterectomy...

When I first heard the news, it was shocking to me. After my youngest daughter was born we always hoped for a little boy.. but now with the news I've come to terms with this never happening... At first I was surly heart broken about it, but how can I be so selfish and have hurt or harsh feelings...  I have been blessed with two lovely daughters who I love dearly and wouldn't change a thing... Although I can admit this is a difficult change... a "change of plans" per say... The Lord knows what's best for me and I will not question this... I pray he will give me strength, courage and wisdom for what's coming next...

1st shot of Lupron is tomorrow so please pray for me my fellow IC family...

"Happy are those who are strong in the Lord"-Psalm 84:5
"Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God" -Psalm 86:2
"You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my only source of hope"-Psalm 119:114

No comments:

Post a Comment